Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Memories

On Facebook is a group I follow called "Farm Direct Minnesota". The purpose of this group is to get the word out about farmers who have items that they are advertising to sell direct to the people.  Well the other day there was an advertisement in there that was a little unique..  An elderly lady (probably about my age..) was willing to help clean chickens.  She was also willing to "show/teach" the younger generation how to do the process.  After I had read the notice I got to thinking.  There is a lot of talent in these nursing homes right now that could "teach" the younger generation what life is all about and how to survive. Remember the "Victory Gardens".  Give me a two foot chunk of log standing on end and a couple nails and a hatchet, and I'd be in business. 👦

No comments:

Post a Comment