Monday, May 11, 2020

It's Cold Outside!

We have had colder mornings than today (32 degrees), but it is overcast and some wind.  I think it will be a day to work inside.
I am slowly but surely getting my stuff moved out the back room and now Sherry has full use of all the tables.  So now she can sort through her different fabrics and also has a table to lay out projects.  It should work out well for her.
Our big excursion today was going to Walmart to get some medications and then to Eyota Kwik Trip and picked up some milk and ice cream.  It's nice to just be able to get out for a little while.
The temperature did get up to 60 degrees this afternoon, but there was a very cool breeze in the air.
As I'm writing this, the deer are grazing in the backyard, just stay outside the fence..

No comments:

Post a Comment